The place where we waste time... Yeah.


    What I wish

    Share
    avatar
    Den
    Admin

    Posts : 85
    Age : 27
    Location : Maryland

    What I wish

    Post  Den on Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:38 pm

    I love the game Animal Crossing City Folk, but it would be so much more fun if I had someone to play with via online. >.> None of my friends got ACCF, despite the fact that one or two like the series. I even got a microphone for the Wii so I could talk to people, and no one got the damn game.

    And it's not like I want to go to some random ACCF forum on the net to find a person that has it and then not play with them (because I'm not friends with them in the first place). Really, it fricken sucks. What I would give for a group of friends who would play the game with me. Hell, we'd even be able to fricken talk, free of fricken charge.

    >.> I needed to vent that frustration. Thanks for listening.
    avatar
    sleeepygoron

    Posts : 81
    Age : 26
    Location : Minnesnowta

    Re: What I wish

    Post  sleeepygoron on Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:09 pm

    Are you trying to get people to get the game? It just kinda seems that way, is all. Razz


    _________________
    Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies. ~ Till Lindemann
    avatar
    Den
    Admin

    Posts : 85
    Age : 27
    Location : Maryland

    Re: What I wish

    Post  Den on Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:37 pm

    haha I guess it does. I don't expect any to, and that wasn't my goal. But if I say it outloud, maybe my wish will be granted. =)
    avatar
    sleeepygoron

    Posts : 81
    Age : 26
    Location : Minnesnowta

    Re: What I wish

    Post  sleeepygoron on Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:39 pm

    Den wrote:haha I guess it does. I don't expect any to, and that wasn't my goal. But if I say it outloud, maybe my wish will be granted. =)

    I'm feeling evil, so I hope it doesn't. Razz


    _________________
    Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies. ~ Till Lindemann
    avatar
    Den
    Admin

    Posts : 85
    Age : 27
    Location : Maryland

    Re: What I wish

    Post  Den on Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:40 pm

    sleeepygoron wrote:
    Den wrote:haha I guess it does. I don't expect any to, and that wasn't my goal. But if I say it outloud, maybe my wish will be granted. =)

    I'm feeling evil, so I hope it doesn't. Razz

    Gasp! I have a punishment for you in mind later... -_-
    avatar
    Treble
    Admin

    Posts : 38
    Age : 24
    Location : Oregon

    Re: What I wish

    Post  Treble on Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:52 pm

    I have it!
    Never play...
    avatar
    Den
    Admin

    Posts : 85
    Age : 27
    Location : Maryland

    Re: What I wish

    Post  Den on Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:04 pm

    I only really care if you have the WiiSpeak as well. That would be awesome if you did. I probably wouldn't care if you did, actually... I don't even know what we would do, unless you needed money or something. But you don't play...

    Listen to me formulate plans in some way to gather CF friends... So pathetic and sad.
    avatar
    sleeepygoron

    Posts : 81
    Age : 26
    Location : Minnesnowta

    Re: What I wish

    Post  sleeepygoron on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:26 am

    Den wrote:I only really care if you have the WiiSpeak as well. That would be awesome if you did. I probably wouldn't care if you did, actually... I don't even know what we would do, unless you needed money or something. But you don't play...

    Listen to me formulate plans in some way to gather CF friends... So pathetic and sad.

    Yes, you are so pathetic. Razz

    And should I be scared of the punishment? I hate punishments. I'm always getting punished. Maybe I shouldn't ask, I dunno. O.O


    _________________
    Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies. ~ Till Lindemann
    avatar
    Den
    Admin

    Posts : 85
    Age : 27
    Location : Maryland

    Re: What I wish

    Post  Den on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:41 am

    sleeepygoron wrote:
    Den wrote:I only really care if you have the WiiSpeak as well. That would be awesome if you did. I probably wouldn't care if you did, actually... I don't even know what we would do, unless you needed money or something. But you don't play...

    Listen to me formulate plans in some way to gather CF friends... So pathetic and sad.

    Yes, you are so pathetic. Razz

    And should I be scared of the punishment? I hate punishments. I'm always getting punished. Maybe I shouldn't ask, I dunno. O.O

    It's one of those things that I'd come up with in person. There's not much I can do over the net.
    avatar
    sleeepygoron

    Posts : 81
    Age : 26
    Location : Minnesnowta

    Re: What I wish

    Post  sleeepygoron on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:43 am

    Den wrote:
    sleeepygoron wrote:
    Den wrote:I only really care if you have the WiiSpeak as well. That would be awesome if you did. I probably wouldn't care if you did, actually... I don't even know what we would do, unless you needed money or something. But you don't play...

    Listen to me formulate plans in some way to gather CF friends... So pathetic and sad.

    Yes, you are so pathetic. Razz

    And should I be scared of the punishment? I hate punishments. I'm always getting punished. Maybe I shouldn't ask, I dunno. O.O

    It's one of those things that I'd come up with in person. There's not much I can do over the net.

    O.O

    *scoots far, far, away...*


    _________________
    Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies. ~ Till Lindemann
    avatar
    Den
    Admin

    Posts : 85
    Age : 27
    Location : Maryland

    Re: What I wish

    Post  Den on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:45 am

    sleeepygoron wrote:
    Den wrote:
    sleeepygoron wrote:
    Den wrote:I only really care if you have the WiiSpeak as well. That would be awesome if you did. I probably wouldn't care if you did, actually... I don't even know what we would do, unless you needed money or something. But you don't play...

    Listen to me formulate plans in some way to gather CF friends... So pathetic and sad.

    Yes, you are so pathetic. Razz

    And should I be scared of the punishment? I hate punishments. I'm always getting punished. Maybe I shouldn't ask, I dunno. O.O

    It's one of those things that I'd come up with in person. There's not much I can do over the net.

    O.O

    *scoots far, far, away...*

    You think too much. >.> I wasn't even implying anything.
    avatar
    sleeepygoron

    Posts : 81
    Age : 26
    Location : Minnesnowta

    Re: What I wish

    Post  sleeepygoron on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am

    Den wrote:
    sleeepygoron wrote:
    Den wrote:
    sleeepygoron wrote:
    Den wrote:I only really care if you have the WiiSpeak as well. That would be awesome if you did. I probably wouldn't care if you did, actually... I don't even know what we would do, unless you needed money or something. But you don't play...

    Listen to me formulate plans in some way to gather CF friends... So pathetic and sad.

    Yes, you are so pathetic. Razz

    And should I be scared of the punishment? I hate punishments. I'm always getting punished. Maybe I shouldn't ask, I dunno. O.O

    It's one of those things that I'd come up with in person. There's not much I can do over the net.

    O.O

    *scoots far, far, away...*

    You think too much. >.> I wasn't even implying anything.


    I wasn't thinking of anything. Razz I swear. *grins*


    _________________
    Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies. ~ Till Lindemann
    avatar
    Treble
    Admin

    Posts : 38
    Age : 24
    Location : Oregon

    Re: What I wish

    Post  Treble on Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:46 pm

    I had wiispeak, I dunno if I still do.
    I've been playing Wild World a LOT.

    Maybe, if I have time, ill join up on CF
    avatar
    Den
    Admin

    Posts : 85
    Age : 27
    Location : Maryland

    Re: What I wish

    Post  Den on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:05 pm

    That would be neat. I've never even gotten the chance to use the WiiSpeak...

    Sponsored content

    Re: What I wish

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:59 am