Place for my Head

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where we waste time... Yeah.

3 posters

Writing thread...?

Den
    Den
    Admin

Writing thread...? Empty Writing thread...?

Post  Den Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:07 pm

I'm pretty bored, so I'm just going to throw a thread in for people to ask me about Midnight. I couldn't think of anything else to post about, so... >.< Or maybe we can make this a more vague thread about the novels we all might be working on. At this point, I think that's just Ferret and I, but I know Will is writing some stuff (who's having trouble signing up as of now). I think Mike might also be included, considering he has his own world. So, here's a poll instead. Big interview thread so we can get to know each other's writing, or should I just go ahead with only my book?

So, basically, if you want to talk about someone's writing, just throw the conversation in here. Ask the author or another. Get at it.

Last edited by Den on Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    sleeepygoron
    sleeepygoron

Writing thread...? Empty Re: Writing thread...?

Post  sleeepygoron Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:29 am

Dude, I write all the time, I just never talk about it. (I can be very secretive, esp. when it comes to writing.) I say we go for the thread where everybody throws in randomness, but thats just me.
    LokiBeragist
    LokiBeragist

Post  LokiBeragist Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:13 pm

Lawl @ my own world.

I dont know if anything will make it into a multithread since mine are just short stories that pop up when Im pissy.

I voted your one story only because ....Well I wont read the thread, being ADD as I am. The stories would melt together and Id not be able to read.

Razz But I guess you'll have your story up elsewhere anyways
    Den
    Den
    Admin

Post  Den Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:20 pm

Alright, I just didn't want to create a thread for everyone and then no one care about their own stuff to talk about it. If it's for everyone, that's awesome.
    LokiBeragist
    LokiBeragist

Post  LokiBeragist Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:10 pm

Den wrote:Alright, I just didn't want to create a thread for everyone and then no one care about their own stuff to talk about it. If it's for everyone, that's awesome.

Gotcha, that makes sense. But maybe have it be a general board >_> That would be like eyerapings. If someone wants to accurately discuss a story they should read on it in its own little section so no one gets confused. That's what this was for first after all O_O

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:09 pm