The place where we waste time... Yeah.


    Mai Edits, Artwork, blah blah blah

    Share
    avatar
    sleeepygoron

    Posts : 81
    Age : 26
    Location : Minnesnowta

    Re: Mai Edits, Artwork, blah blah blah

    Post  sleeepygoron on Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:33 am

    LokiBeragist wrote:
    sleeepygoron wrote:

    Lol. I know. When I first moved here, I quickly discovered it's a bad idea to say anything about anybody unless you know who is cousins with who, and whos been friends since kindergarten. Not that I have a tendency to say anything mean, but I will lose my temper easily... >.>


    XD thats epic

    What, my temper-losing? I guess that could be epic...


    _________________
    Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies. ~ Till Lindemann
    avatar
    LokiBeragist

    Posts : 84
    Age : 28
    Location : Missouri

    Re: Mai Edits, Artwork, blah blah blah

    Post  LokiBeragist on Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:25 pm

    sleeepygoron wrote:
    LokiBeragist wrote:
    sleeepygoron wrote:

    Lol. I know. When I first moved here, I quickly discovered it's a bad idea to say anything about anybody unless you know who is cousins with who, and whos been friends since kindergarten. Not that I have a tendency to say anything mean, but I will lose my temper easily... >.>


    XD thats epic

    What, my temper-losing? I guess that could be epic...

    Wrath is ALWAYS epic xD


    _________________
    I'd give you my heart
    And let you just hold it.
    I'd give you my soul
    But I'd already sold it.
    avatar
    sleeepygoron

    Posts : 81
    Age : 26
    Location : Minnesnowta

    Re: Mai Edits, Artwork, blah blah blah

    Post  sleeepygoron on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:15 am

    Yeah, esp. when it's me. I blow up way to easily... >.>


    _________________
    Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies. ~ Till Lindemann
    avatar
    LokiBeragist

    Posts : 84
    Age : 28
    Location : Missouri

    Re: Mai Edits, Artwork, blah blah blah

    Post  LokiBeragist on Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:32 pm

    sleeepygoron wrote:Yeah, esp. when it's me. I blow up way to easily... >.>

    Not me Very Happy I take alot of bs untill I explode. Unless I get hit. Then I go apeshit on people. Den has witnessed this barrage of pain xD


    _________________
    I'd give you my heart
    And let you just hold it.
    I'd give you my soul
    But I'd already sold it.
    avatar
    sleeepygoron

    Posts : 81
    Age : 26
    Location : Minnesnowta

    Re: Mai Edits, Artwork, blah blah blah

    Post  sleeepygoron on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:34 pm

    LokiBeragist wrote:
    sleeepygoron wrote:Yeah, esp. when it's me. I blow up way to easily... >.>

    Not me Very Happy I take alot of bs untill I explode. Unless I get hit. Then I go apeshit on people. Den has witnessed this barrage of pain xD

    Oh... scary... I guess...


    _________________
    Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies. ~ Till Lindemann
    avatar
    LokiBeragist

    Posts : 84
    Age : 28
    Location : Missouri

    Re: Mai Edits, Artwork, blah blah blah

    Post  LokiBeragist on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:53 pm

    sleeepygoron wrote:
    LokiBeragist wrote:
    sleeepygoron wrote:Yeah, esp. when it's me. I blow up way to easily... >.>

    Not me Very Happy I take alot of bs untill I explode. Unless I get hit. Then I go apeshit on people. Den has witnessed this barrage of pain xD

    Oh... scary... I guess...


    It's actually funny x3


    _________________
    I'd give you my heart
    And let you just hold it.
    I'd give you my soul
    But I'd already sold it.
    avatar
    sleeepygoron

    Posts : 81
    Age : 26
    Location : Minnesnowta

    Re: Mai Edits, Artwork, blah blah blah

    Post  sleeepygoron on Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:29 pm

    I'll take your word on it.


    _________________
    Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies. ~ Till Lindemann
    avatar
    LokiBeragist

    Posts : 84
    Age : 28
    Location : Missouri

    Re: Mai Edits, Artwork, blah blah blah

    Post  LokiBeragist on Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:26 pm

    sleeepygoron wrote:I'll take your word on it.

    Don't take my word ;-; I need it.


    _________________
    I'd give you my heart
    And let you just hold it.
    I'd give you my soul
    But I'd already sold it.
    avatar
    sleeepygoron

    Posts : 81
    Age : 26
    Location : Minnesnowta

    Re: Mai Edits, Artwork, blah blah blah

    Post  sleeepygoron on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:14 am

    LokiBeragist wrote:
    sleeepygoron wrote:I'll take your word on it.

    Don't take my word ;-; I need it.

    Ok, you have your words back. (I took more than one.)


    _________________
    Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies. ~ Till Lindemann
    avatar
    LokiBeragist

    Posts : 84
    Age : 28
    Location : Missouri

    Re: Mai Edits, Artwork, blah blah blah

    Post  LokiBeragist on Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:49 am

    sleeepygoron wrote:
    LokiBeragist wrote:
    sleeepygoron wrote:I'll take your word on it.

    Don't take my word ;-; I need it.

    Ok, you have your words back. (I took more than one.)


    *sniffles* ;-;


    _________________
    I'd give you my heart
    And let you just hold it.
    I'd give you my soul
    But I'd already sold it.
    avatar
    sleeepygoron

    Posts : 81
    Age : 26
    Location : Minnesnowta

    Re: Mai Edits, Artwork, blah blah blah

    Post  sleeepygoron on Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:37 pm

    LokiBeragist wrote:
    sleeepygoron wrote:
    LokiBeragist wrote:
    sleeepygoron wrote:I'll take your word on it.

    Don't take my word ;-; I need it.

    Ok, you have your words back. (I took more than one.)


    *sniffles* ;-;

    Do you need a hug? O.O


    _________________
    Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies. ~ Till Lindemann
    avatar
    LokiBeragist

    Posts : 84
    Age : 28
    Location : Missouri

    Re: Mai Edits, Artwork, blah blah blah

    Post  LokiBeragist on Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:50 pm

    sleeepygoron wrote:
    LokiBeragist wrote:
    sleeepygoron wrote:
    LokiBeragist wrote:
    sleeepygoron wrote:I'll take your word on it.

    Don't take my word ;-; I need it.

    Ok, you have your words back. (I took more than one.)


    *sniffles* ;-;

    Do you need a hug? O.O


    ;-; yes?


    _________________
    I'd give you my heart
    And let you just hold it.
    I'd give you my soul
    But I'd already sold it.
    avatar
    Den
    Admin

    Posts : 85
    Age : 27
    Location : Maryland

    Re: Mai Edits, Artwork, blah blah blah

    Post  Den on Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:00 pm

    *gives both a hug before anyone does anything*
    avatar
    LokiBeragist

    Posts : 84
    Age : 28
    Location : Missouri

    Re: Mai Edits, Artwork, blah blah blah

    Post  LokiBeragist on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:15 pm

    Den wrote:*gives both a hug before anyone does anything*

    -head explodes- DEN HUGS?!


    _________________
    I'd give you my heart
    And let you just hold it.
    I'd give you my soul
    But I'd already sold it.
    avatar
    sleeepygoron

    Posts : 81
    Age : 26
    Location : Minnesnowta

    Re: Mai Edits, Artwork, blah blah blah

    Post  sleeepygoron on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:36 pm

    Den wrote:*gives both a hug before anyone does anything*

    It's ok Den. It'd be a one arm hug. I never hug people with two arms. Razz


    _________________
    Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies. ~ Till Lindemann
    avatar
    Den
    Admin

    Posts : 85
    Age : 27
    Location : Maryland

    Re: Mai Edits, Artwork, blah blah blah

    Post  Den on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:38 am

    Oh, okay. ^_^
    avatar
    LokiBeragist

    Posts : 84
    Age : 28
    Location : Missouri

    Re: Mai Edits, Artwork, blah blah blah

    Post  LokiBeragist on Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:29 pm

    Den wrote:Oh, okay. ^_^


    xD <3 I wont steal all the hugs from you bro

    Only what I can guilt trip people into :B


    _________________
    I'd give you my heart
    And let you just hold it.
    I'd give you my soul
    But I'd already sold it.
    avatar
    sleeepygoron

    Posts : 81
    Age : 26
    Location : Minnesnowta

    Re: Mai Edits, Artwork, blah blah blah

    Post  sleeepygoron on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:16 am

    LokiBeragist wrote:
    Den wrote:Oh, okay. ^_^


    xD <3 I wont steal all the hugs from you bro

    Only what I can guilt trip people into :B

    Well, you're not getting a hug anyway. I'm not nice enough to hug people if I make them sniffle. But I can always make you... hmm... I don't know what I'd cook. It's too early to think about that stuff.


    _________________
    Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies. ~ Till Lindemann
    avatar
    LokiBeragist

    Posts : 84
    Age : 28
    Location : Missouri

    Re: Mai Edits, Artwork, blah blah blah

    Post  LokiBeragist on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:58 pm

    sleeepygoron wrote:
    LokiBeragist wrote:
    Den wrote:Oh, okay. ^_^


    xD <3 I wont steal all the hugs from you bro

    Only what I can guilt trip people into :B

    Well, you're not getting a hug anyway. I'm not nice enough to hug people if I make them sniffle. But I can always make you... hmm... I don't know what I'd cook. It's too early to think about that stuff.

    ;-; but Im fuzzy!
    But okay Ill accept a stale cracker c:


    _________________
    I'd give you my heart
    And let you just hold it.
    I'd give you my soul
    But I'd already sold it.
    avatar
    sleeepygoron

    Posts : 81
    Age : 26
    Location : Minnesnowta

    Re: Mai Edits, Artwork, blah blah blah

    Post  sleeepygoron on Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:29 pm

    Ok. *gives you stale cracker*


    _________________
    Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies. ~ Till Lindemann
    avatar
    LokiBeragist

    Posts : 84
    Age : 28
    Location : Missouri

    Re: Mai Edits, Artwork, blah blah blah

    Post  LokiBeragist on Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:52 am

    sleeepygoron wrote:Ok. *gives you stale cracker*

    OH SWEET JEBUS! -eats half and saves the rest-


    _________________
    I'd give you my heart
    And let you just hold it.
    I'd give you my soul
    But I'd already sold it.
    avatar
    sleeepygoron

    Posts : 81
    Age : 26
    Location : Minnesnowta

    Re: Mai Edits, Artwork, blah blah blah

    Post  sleeepygoron on Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:15 am

    Er... ok. Razz


    _________________
    Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies. ~ Till Lindemann

    Sponsored content

    Re: Mai Edits, Artwork, blah blah blah

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:36 pm